Friday, July 10, 2009

Buddistick with an attitude!

By the way, I finally got into town and met with the Redding Old timers group that meets on Thursday morning and they are a great bunch! I finally got to meet Budd W3FF who is the owner of Buddipole Antennas and he is also a great guy in person as well as a great business owner. Many of us as customers know all too well of the stories of companies never returning emails or never getting anywhere when questions or problems arise but Budd has always been great and I know all his customers feel the same way! I was talking with him about picking up a new 6 foot whip and he turned me onto a Long 9 Foot Telescopic Whip. I am going to put that bad boy to use at some point and hope to show it off a little
to some of the big DXers on the air! ( I love working guys that are running 1500 watts with a beam and telling them my 5/9+ signal is coming from a portable antenna and barefoot! ) hehehehehe. Its all good! Check out Buddipole Antennas if you have not done so yet, I have a great time everytime I use mine.

No comments: