Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where is K6LSN?

     Since N6L I have not been on the air. Crazy, but thats how it is sometimes for me since I can not operate from the home qth. I only Operate portable/mobile, though I do miss it ( HF ) every day.
     I am really looking forward to the California QSO Party in October and am waiting till I know what the weather is going to be like to make a decision on my Expedition Location this year. One thing I can say is that I am going to work Full-time in 1 County this year, although it was cool getting 2nd place in Lassen and Shasta last year, I have a goal this year and you probably can guess what that is.
     I will soon have the QSL cards for N6L in my hands and will get to work going through the stack of requests waiting for me to get filled out and sent back to all the operators waiting for the N6L qsl card, it came out pretty cool.
     I plan on getting on for some contesting on one of the 2 next weekends, its good to get back in the seat and get warmed up and give out some points. The Washington State Salmon Run looks like a great place to start.
     Take care and say Hi if ya hear me calling CQ !

No comments: